We run regular gatherings and events in London and Bristol.
All our events are around the themes of how organisations can best adapt to a complex and uncertain world. They are run in an interactive and lively way.
Upcoming events (on-line/off-line):
- Wed 18th September: Organising for complexity: Webinar (online video-conference) 7 pm to 8:30 pm. To see details and to register go to https://webinar-complexity-17sept.eventbrite.co.uk – free but limited spaces
Our regular events include:
- “Navigating uncertainty“: a one day introductory training giving you skills and practices to help you address complex challenges in your organisation. Experiential, practical and human.
- “Next stage organisations: leaving the safe harbour“, an interactive learning event designed to connect, inspire and deepen the understanding of people interested in next stage organisations.
Some feedback from participants at our events:
- “Awesome day – thank you.”
- “Good opportunity to network and share.”
- “A great mix of different activities.”
- “I feel thoroughly energised after the workshop.”
- “I can highly recommend the folks at the Human Organising Co!” (Facebook comment)
- “Thank you for a nourishing, invigorating, educational event – I really couldn’t have asked for more. Grateful to the HOCO team for their wholehearted attendance” (participant comment on Facebook)
- “Thank you for a great day. I enjoyed myself enormously and now feel much more confident about talking about self-organisation as a real possibility with my clients.”
- “Thanks for an excellent day! It was really great to meet and have space to think with such an interesting group.”
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our events, or to register to receive information about future events.
If you have any questions or comments, or simply want to say “hello”, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/humanorgco
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/HumanOrganising