We run regular learning events in London and Bristol.
All our events are around the themes of self-management and new ways of organising that are more liberating and human. They are run in an interactive and lively way.
Our regular events include:
- “An introduction to Self-management“, a one-day learning workshop designed to serve as a broad introduction to and overview of the complex subject of self-management, a radically empowering way of organizing people.
- “Next stage organisations: leaving the safe harbour“, an interactive learning event designed to connect, inspire and deepen the understanding of people interested in next stage organisations.
Some feedback from participants at our events:
- “Awesome day – thank you.”
- “Good opportunity to network and share.”
- “A great mix of different activities.”
- “I feel thoroughly energised after the workshop.”
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our events, or to register to receive information about future events.
If you have any questions or comments, or simply want to say “hello”, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/377013882834948/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/HumanOrganising