We run regular learning events in London and Bristol.
All our events are around the themes of self-management and new ways of organising that are more liberating and human. They are run in an interactive and lively way.
- Is organisational self-management right for you? full-day workshop, London, Wednesday 13th February 2019 (central London 09:00 – 17:00). An introduction to the core concepts and methods of self-management, a radically more empowering and effective way of organising. You will gain insights and get a chance to learn some practical skills. For more details and to reserve your place, go here.
- Wednesday 20th Feb Webinar (online video-conference) 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday 19th March Webinar (online video-conference) 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Thursday 14th March Is organisational self-management right for you? 9 am to 5 pm. Bristol
- Wednesday 20th March HOCo London Social: Informal drinks evening from 18:30. Venue to be confirmed. Email us for more info. There’s no charge – just pay for your own drinks.
- Tuesday 7th May Webinar (online video-conference) 7 pm to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9th May HOCo London social 6 pm to 9 p.m. London
- Tuesday 14th May Is organisational self-management right for you? 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. London
- Thursday 23rd May Event – Next Stage Organisations 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Bristol
- Wed 17th Webinar (online video-conference) 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Our regular events include:
- “An introduction to Self-management“, a one-day learning workshop designed to serve as a broad introduction to and overview of the complex subject of self-management, a radically empowering way of organizing people.
- “Next stage organisations: leaving the safe harbour“, an interactive learning event designed to connect, inspire and deepen the understanding of people interested in next stage organisations.
Some feedback from participants at our events:
- “Awesome day – thank you.”
- “Good opportunity to network and share.”
- “A great mix of different activities.”
- “I feel thoroughly energised after the workshop.”
- “I can highly recommend the folks at the Human Organising Co!” (Facebook comment)
- “Thank you for a nourishing, invigorating, educational event – I really couldn’t have asked for more. Grateful to the HOCO team for their wholehearted attendance” (participant comment on Facebook)
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our events, or to register to receive information about future events.
If you have any questions or comments, or simply want to say “hello”, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/377013882834948/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/HumanOrganising